Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-compliant image - no clues

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File ID: 131040609

I have many images of a home remodeling project. All of them use the same property release. An image was rejected for release issues and I thought I forgot to attach the release. When I saw the property release was attached, I attached one for my own photos or art (when I put one of my pictures on a wall in place of someone else's art), assuming there was a corner of a picture showing somewhere.

Now that image is non-compliant, apparently. I'm assuming it has something to do with the release, but it would be really helpful if the rejection gave some general category of problem.

The property release has been accepted in over 50 images so far uploaded of the remodel plus many other images of the same property, so I don't think there can be anything amiss with the release. Any way to figure out what's actually wrong here?

Thanks

8189-kitchen-island-and-counter-complete.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

I don't know who did what, but all three images are now approved, so I no longer need assistance.

I would hope that some canned list of reasons for non-compliance could be developed in the future so that there was clarity about the nature of the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing with File ID: 130672924, also a picture of the house. Same release. Also many exterior pictures using this release for this property

830-let-it-snow.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File ID: 131040685

And another one - also of the house interior, so all the same issues as above (lots of other images with the same release)

8183-breakfast-area-in-remodeled-kitchen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know who did what, but all three images are now approved, so I no longer need assistance.

I would hope that some canned list of reasons for non-compliance could be developed in the future so that there was clarity about the nature of the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jo Ann,

Like you, I wish they could be more specific.  Some of these rejections are so generic that nobody could possibly figure them out (unless the problem is obvious like a water mark or something similar).  I realise they must have a tremendous amount of content to review but they shouldn't lose sight of the fact that there is a real person on the other end trying to figure this out.  It's a huge time waster if the artist has to spend so much effort just trying to figure out the issue.

Cheers,

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines