• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not enough light?? Not Sharp enough...ähm what about Art?!

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe denied a few photos of mine, I even have sold at my exhibitions. They tell me, they are not sharp enough. OK, Adobe, have you ever heard about something called "Bokeh"?! Of course not everything is focused then... By catching the last sunlight in a sunset, of course its NOT that light  this is the special atmosphere in the evening...just watching the last peaceful colours of a day...

And by taking photos of flowers in front of a black background, to present the flower in a special kind of way, the blackground is DARK because its BLACK. A lot of people bought these pictures, so what is wrong? Isn´t the most important thing, that it is a nice picture and not technically perfect?!

16 - clematis.jpg12 - Telling Stories.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

You mix art with stock. What Adobe search (IMHO) are clear photos with not so much edit on them, no frames, no sepia, no B/W.

Think on this way: artist what to create something and he/she find your photo and like it. But he/she want just normal photo which he/she can edit on the way which will match to the idea. Not to search for already edited photo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mix art with stock. What Adobe search (IMHO) are clear photos with not so much edit on them, no frames, no sepia, no B/W.

Think on this way: artist what to create something and he/she find your photo and like it. But he/she want just normal photo which he/she can edit on the way which will match to the idea. Not to search for already edited photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines