Not sure I understand the artifacts problem here?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new so not sure really why this was rejected.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ricky336 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi,

Your problem is with noise - both chromatic (colour noise) and luminance noise. Look at the basket at 100%. You will see signs of coloured pixels. And look in the shadow areas. You will also see signs of noise.

( I'm using my smartphone, so I can't show you an example. Just look carefully at 100% or more even.)

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not sure I understand the artifacts problem here?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new so not sure really why this was rejected.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ricky336 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi,

Your problem is with noise - both chromatic (colour noise) and luminance noise. Look at the basket at 100%. You will see signs of coloured pixels. And look in the shadow areas. You will also see signs of noise.

( I'm using my smartphone, so I can't show you an example. Just look carefully at 100% or more even.)

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2018 1