• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not sure why rejected for technical problem

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why this image was rejected for not meeting a technical requirement(s).

It's a 6.1MB jpeg picture, 5184x2920, 15.14 MP. No watermarks or timestamps.Milo.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Hi,

I think one problem is the sharpness of the image. The sharp area is too small and the important part of the image, the eyes, are not in this focus area.

Next point is, the hairs on the blanket, I think, they should be removed.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think one problem is the sharpness of the image. The sharp area is too small and the important part of the image, the eyes, are not in this focus area.

Next point is, the hairs on the blanket, I think, they should be removed.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my eye there is no commercial value to this image. It is a nice family picture of a dog which is valuable for the owner. I do not see this as a sharp image. Don'g get into the trap of paralysis by analysis. Forget the rejection and try again to make a commercially viable image that tells a story or has something interesting for the viewer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hairs on mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hairs on the mat wouldn't come under the technical reasons (I don't think). This is under white balance, contrast, over saturation, chromatic aberration... read this link...

Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock

Look at your white balance - it is a bit too red/warm, and contrast my be a bit too much as well.

I think the hairs on the mat are irrelevant.

Study the reasons for rejection, it is helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah dogs left eye a close look shows there is garbage dropping out of it...  once somewhere I read that claimed to be from an stock image agency reviewer that says they see many images of kids with garbage in eyes and the photographer even not notice what is dropping out of their nose, many even don't clean faces of kids before shooting photo and just upload. Their job is hectic they saw hundreds of similar images every day and many of them are some of us never want to see.  

Many of mine images were also rejected Which I felt should have been approved for sale. But it is all on what adobe wants to sale. I don't know weather you edited the image before or not. as @ricky336 says just reduce the color temp and see if its color matches with actual color of your pet.

I just added it as my personal view what I feel after having a closer look. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines