• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Now they want validation?

Explorer ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was/am a stock contributor to Fotolia which is now part of Adobe since 2012.  Images have sold no problems.  Uploaded 3 files the other day which were approved and are now in my portfolio.  Today I upload some more images but then I get an email saying this....

Thanks for signing up to be an Adobe Stock contributor. Unfortunately we were unable to accept the photo ID you uploaded. Your submitted content can’t be reviewed until we can verify a valid photo ID.

We rejected your uploaded ID because it didn't meet one or more of these requirements:

- Document must be a passport, driver’s license, or government issued personal identification card with a clearly visible photo, your first and last name and your date of birth.

- Your name on the photo ID must match the name on your contributor account. If you need to update your contributor account name, log into the Contributor Portal page. Hover over your name to see the option to edit your name to match your ID card.

- You must be at least 18 years old.

- Your ID card must be current.

Please re-submit a valid photo ID on the contributor portal to ensure your content gets reviewed quickly and to get you on your way to successfully sell your files on Adobe Stock and Fotolia.

Thank you!

The Adobe Stock Team

What's going on????

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors

Hi Teri,

Adobe requires contributors to be at least 18 years old. We verify the identification of all contributors to protect your intellectual property rights and to protect Adobe and its customers from fraudulent copyright claims. Your government-issued ID is transferred and processed via https and encrypted and stored on our servers in the European Union.

Contributor government-issued IDs will be manually accessed and reviewed by Adobe employees located in eit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors

Hi Teri,

Adobe requires contributors to be at least 18 years old. We verify the identification of all contributors to protect your intellectual property rights and to protect Adobe and its customers from fraudulent copyright claims. Your government-issued ID is transferred and processed via https and encrypted and stored on our servers in the European Union.

Contributor government-issued IDs will be manually accessed and reviewed by Adobe employees located in either North America or the European Union. And, these government-issued IDs will be deleted from our servers within 24 hours of review.

Please see Getting started with the Adobe Stock Contributor program...

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why you are just now getting the message about uploading an ID. That being said, I confirmed there is not a validated ID in your account and to move forward, this is required. The name on your ID needs to match your name in your account. The scan needs to be legible and show your photo. There must be a date of birth listed and it must verify you are 18 or older. The ID must be a government issued photo ID card (no student body card, gym membership cards, etc). The ID cannot be expired.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My DL got declined twice. Where can I upload my DL again in Adobe Stock? Normally it would pop up when I logged in, but I don't see an option to upload my DL anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upload a stock photo in the contributor portal and that should trigger a popup message directing you to resubmit an ID card.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines