One of my stock photos was deleted from my portfolio

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice today that one of pictures, which was sold too few months ago, is no longer in my portfolio. I don't understand why. The ID of the image is 361079993.

Than you for your help

I did a quick check and at first glance it appears the image should not have been approved to begin with. It appears to have been removed during a routine audit. There are major intellectual property issues with branded items including Star Wars, Lego, and the statue. 

Please review our Legal Guidelines for additional information.

-Mat 

TOPICS
Account management, General, Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

One of my stock photos was deleted from my portfolio

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice today that one of pictures, which was sold too few months ago, is no longer in my portfolio. I don't understand why. The ID of the image is 361079993.

Than you for your help

I did a quick check and at first glance it appears the image should not have been approved to begin with. It appears to have been removed during a routine audit. There are major intellectual property issues with branded items including Star Wars, Lego, and the statue. 

-Mat 

TOPICS
Account management, General, Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to contact contributor support: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Mat 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0