One of my submissions was rejected due to intellectual property

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my submissions was rejected due to intellectual property, while another like that was accepted. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

One of my submissions was rejected due to intellectual property

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my submissions was rejected due to intellectual property, while another like that was accepted. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MyGraphicStock,

It does happen sometimes. There are some technical stipulations that might cause this to be so. For example if you take two photos of a house from a roadway, one framing does not show the roadway, but the other does, it is likely the one that does not show the roadway get rejected for intellectual property violation. If you upload a copy of the rejected file to this thread, I might be able to identify the reason for the rejection. Also you will need to state if it was taken from public domain (if a road is not showing), and what public domain it was taken from.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0