• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One out of three - Good or bad?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started doing this. At this point I have had 155 of my pictures rejected and 82 accepted. I have 33 more being reviewed and I'm still looking for more in my folders that I think might make it. Not complaining, just wondering how I'm doing in comparison with others. I figure over time I'll get a better idea of what they are looking for and will have less rejections 

Thanks

[Since there are no images to critique, I've moved this message out of the critique forum and into the more general contributors forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

You may also want to check out our Stock contributor tutorial page where we offer great tips on getting content accepted. All of the tutorials are worth a look, but especially this one:

Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most people who submit stock are shooting with the intent of having them uploaded and accepted.  When you're just going through old images to see what might make it, you're less likely to have success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's sort of what I expected to hear. At this point in time I have 93 accepted and 187 rejected so I'm still averaging about 1 out of three. I have 8 more left of the pictures I originally posted. I'll be taking more pictures in the future but with a better knowledge of what they are looking for and I'll be able to take them with that in mind. I'm not about to complain about 93 pictures making it - being I had no intention of most of them ending up anywhere besides my  personal collection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may also want to check out our Stock contributor tutorial page where we offer great tips on getting content accepted. All of the tutorials are worth a look, but especially this one:

Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines