Orientation of Submitted Photo

Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uploading several photographs, they appear sideways. They are saved on my PC correctly but when I upload it is changed. How do I fix this problem?

With the JPEG files, there is an « Orientation » flag, simply giving the viewer the orientation of the picture. Either your computer misinterprets that flag or Adobe stock does. Are those pictures portrait or landscape?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Orientation of Submitted Photo

Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uploading several photographs, they appear sideways. They are saved on my PC correctly but when I upload it is changed. How do I fix this problem?

With the JPEG files, there is an « Orientation » flag, simply giving the viewer the orientation of the picture. Either your computer misinterprets that flag or Adobe stock does. Are those pictures portrait or landscape?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2018 0
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2018 1