• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OUT OF FOCUS ???

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1199624402_5d830e4c73_o.jpg15447441658_ecda882bbb_o.jpg6280453792_6391d853d0_o.jpg10978685065_6ab87404ff_o.jpg15557390987_014855dfbb_o.jpg27734738123_ae30fd8a09_o.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

yup, they are all out of focus, or let it say this way - they are not sharp enough.
I do not want to discuss the lenses you used as a choice but you have to check it in a service shop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think you have a technical problem with your camera/lens or, if you have manually focused, you do not set the correct focus point. If you look at the pictures in 100% view you can see that they are all not really focused sharply.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bob,

I can agree with the reviewers - for Adobe Stock they are all not sharp enough.

You say you used a 10mm lens, so, even though they have a greater DOF than say a 50mm lens, you can still not have everything sharp at a wider aperture. Il looks like to me in these shots, you have DOF issues, the subject itself isn't even sharp.

For example, in the shot of the clock tower, the clock isn't sharp! It should be!

untitled3crop.png

I've zoomed the clock in at 100% and cropped it to show you what I mean, and what the reviewers would be looking for.

As another example of the train: The engine isn't sharp.

untitled2crop.png

You need to have a smaller aperture for these kinds of shots -f8. For these shots I hazard a guess that you used 5.6 or below.

Exposure is also an issue in the train shot, the steam is over exposed - your whites are blown out as well as the snow!

Also bear in mind, you might have IP rights some of these - train, barn for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't think it's a DOF problem, because he photographed with an aperture of 8 and 10 and still nothing is really sharp in the pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yup, they are all out of focus, or let it say this way - they are not sharp enough.
I do not want to discuss the lenses you used as a choice but you have to check it in a service shop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines