• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid for files which I never received??

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a little confused, as I thought Adobe was an honest organisation. If so, why have Adobe removed $174.00 from my account when I haven't recieve the assests I ordered from Adobe Stock. I have jumped through all their hoops in an effort to contact them by phone, all to no avail. I am still yet to talk to someone about the issue.... Annoyed, frustrated and ready to moive elsewhere to find 'Assets'. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

I've forwarded your request to a contact in our customer care department. Someone will reach out to you via email.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you actually choose and download stock photos? Your subscription allows you to do this, but you must choose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I chose and started the downloaded chosen videos. They were taking too long and chose to go to bed and finish the report early the next day. However in the morning, when I resumed my project I found I did not have the videos I purchased. I was rushed to find new assets elsewhere and send my report in on time. I then wrote to Adobe to let them know what happened and to cancel the purchase as I no longer required the videos. I did not hear back, thus I tried contacting them today and spent too much of my time jumping through hoops to get nowhere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I then wrote to Adobe to let them know what happened" How did you do that? Do you mean you posted a letter? To where?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Makospeed,

We are very sorry for your experience. You may be contacted by someone from Adobe soon. Please keep us updated.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please clear your browser history, sign into Adobe Stock and open the menu under your name. Select License History. There you will find the assets you licensed and you can download them again. You may want to save the files to a library (heart icon when viewing details of the asset). You can then access the files from within a Creative Cloud application.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’ve missed the point. I needed those videos then, not now. The videos I tried to download from adobe stock, failed to download, thus I was forced to get videos from another source, which I paid for. I no longer have use for the videos I chose from your stock. If your videos had of downloaded, then we would not be having this discussion, I would have happily paid for them. You are now forcing me to pay for a product I do not need, a product you failed to provide when needed. I am not trying to rip you off, I gave your service a try and it didn’t work. You will probably make more money from me in the long run by providing a professional service, where both parties do not lose and are happy with the outcome. Thus I will be more willing to return to your service. It is easy, just refund my money, most retail stores can do this and as you are a technical institute, it shouldn’t be too difficult for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Makospeed,

I'm sorry you had difficulty downloading the files when you licensed them. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.
EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you’re sending me back to the hoops I jumped through on Monday. That link is how I ended up on this forum. Can you please put me in contact (an email) with someone who can resolve this issue. I have taken the issue to the bank as now we are moving into the scamming arena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe customer care as indicated by EBQ.This is a user to user forum with some Adobe participation. Or any payement or account related problems can't be solved here. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is impossible for me as I have a speech impediment, and the link leads to a a phone session. I need to communicate via email, and the is the only course of direction for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've forwarded your request to a contact in our customer care department. Someone will reach out to you via email.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines