IMG_20210424_111825_573.jpg

El tránsito beach, Nicaragua

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

I assume you submitted this photo and that it was rejected for technical issues. The horizon is not horizontal and you have a lot of noise in the sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

In addition to Ralph's appropriate comments, I would say that it's underexposed, and the composition is lacking. A horizon placed right in the middle of the frame does not observe the rule of thirds, and and it lacks foreground interest and an interesting sky. As a vacation snapshot highlighting your trip to the beach it's probably a nice memory, but has no potential as a stock photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a question for us? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you submitted this photo and that it was rejected for technical issues. The horizon is not horizontal and you have a lot of noise in the sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Ralph's appropriate comments, I would say that it's underexposed, and the composition is lacking. A horizon placed right in the middle of the frame does not observe the rule of thirds, and and it lacks foreground interest and an interesting sky. As a vacation snapshot highlighting your trip to the beach it's probably a nice memory, but has no potential as a stock photo.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines