• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Partners sites/printing posters

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, i found some of my photos on printing posters sites. All pics there are with adobe watermark, so i guess it is some of partners sites. My question is about pricing, actually contributors share in that partnership, as i see those posters being priced for over 25 or 50Eur. Based on what licence are those posters being print/sold? Standard or el? Or, to translate, those 0.99 i get for those specific photos, does it mean someone just order poster with my pic for 25 or 50Eur?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Please see all the details here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It keeps opening page with 'account creation/regulation' and 'prohibited activities'. Did i ask something wrong/prohibited? I simply wanted to know are those site/sales regular ( and allowed) ones or not....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines