• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment request gets cancelled after a couple of hours even though criteria for payment has been met

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have migrated from Fotolia to Adobe Stock as contributor at the end of last year, early December 2018. My problem is every time I request payment (the button is enabled)  selecting Paypal (Paypal and Skrill buttons are enabled) my requested amount gets cancelled after a couple of hours. All criteria as per Adobe Contributor Payment help link with regard to this situation has been met. (With Fotolia I always got paid via  Skrill,but now with Adobe Stock I have Paypal and Skrill available and I prefer Paypal)

The criteria:

1. My tax information is validated.

2. More than 45 days have passed since first sale since I started over at Adobe Stock.

3. The amount to be paid does exceed the limit set by Adobe Stock.

4. I do have a valid  Paypal and  Skrill  account.

I am based in South Africa and the amount in ZAR as current available earinings is at R1079.61 (currently equivalent of of $78 with dollar rand exchange rate).

Please help?

Thanks

Madele

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use "contact us" at the footer of your contributor page to contact Adobe support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked our system and cannot find an Adobe Stock contributor account set up with the Adobe ID you have used here, nor can I find an account in your name. Please submit a request for help via the Adobe Stock Contributor portal as advised above. Be sure you are logged into your contributor account when you do so.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo and Mat for your replies. I have sent a message to the Adobe Stock contributor portal with regard to my problem. All I can assume is that there must be some migration miss-communication between me going over from Fotolia to Adobe Stock. Hopefully they will sort this out soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is strange that you can't find me, Mat since when I log in I can see my daily sales, account info and portfolio. I changed my user name since transferring from Fotolia to Adobe Stock. Maybe that is an issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines