Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payoneer unavailable as payment option

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Recently, I have tried to request a payment via Payoneer but there are only PayPal and Skrill as payment options.
As I know, Adobe Stock have started working with Payoneer, right?

I am a contributor based in Ukraine and all of my sales are displayed in EUR, maybe this is one of the reasons?
Anyway, maybe somebody knows how can I start receiving payments via Payoneer?

Thank you and have a nice day!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

When you originally created your account in Fotolia you somehow did so through the European zone. Contributor accounts paid in Euro are not eligible for Payoneer payments. Ukraine contributors are generally paid in USD which does qualify for Payoneer.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you originally created your account in Fotolia you somehow did so through the European zone. Contributor accounts paid in Euro are not eligible for Payoneer payments. Ukraine contributors are generally paid in USD which does qualify for Payoneer.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

But is there anything I can do with it? To change a currency, for example?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately no, your zone/currency cannot be changed. As mentioned, the default for Ukraine is USD so you would have had to intentionally bypass the system somehow when you originally created your account to get paid in EURO.

The only option would be to completely delete your account and have you create a new one from scratch. You would need to resubmit all of your content for a new review to do this however.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I created it when it was Fotolia, and since my first sale it's been displayed in EUR, don't know why.

Anyway, thanks for an explanation, will be using Skrill then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines