Payout

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am a contributor and I requested my earnings a week ago. Under payout history status, it says payment done. But I didn't get my money in my payment method that I chose yet. Do I need to wait few more days or was it an error?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jacquelingphoto2017 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi thegratepretty,

Your payment should be done within 7 working days. If your history says its payed, then it is. If you still have not received your payment, please use the contact us at the bottom of your contributor page to contact Adobe about the issue. Please include as much details as possible. 

Account related matters cannot be dealt with here because the forums are public.

Best wishes

JG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Payout

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am a contributor and I requested my earnings a week ago. Under payout history status, it says payment done. But I didn't get my money in my payment method that I chose yet. Do I need to wait few more days or was it an error?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jacquelingphoto2017 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi thegratepretty,

Your payment should be done within 7 working days. If your history says its payed, then it is. If you still have not received your payment, please use the contact us at the bottom of your contributor page to contact Adobe about the issue. Please include as much details as possible. 

Account related matters cannot be dealt with here because the forums are public.

Best wishes

JG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thegratepretty,

Best wishes

JG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 1