Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pencil drawings rejected due to noncompliance

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellas,

This is my first submission and it would be great if you can help me clarify this for future submissions.

I've submitted four pencil drawings and they were rejected, some due to non-compliance, others for noise and artifacts.

Are they not accepting pencil drawings at all?

A couple of drawings with the same style but different subject are accepted so I'm totally confused.

Please help.

Thanks!

day_5_by_marinaveselinovic-dbom7y5.jpgday_7_by_marinaveselinovic-db7dti5.jpgday_9_by_marinaveselinovic-dbom7y3.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

HI,

very nice work, I think!

Have a look at the explanations for the different reasons for refusal here and check your pictures, titles and keywords in this case:

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

First, signatures in the image are not allowed and lead to rejection due to non-compliance. A property release is usually required for such drawings, in which you as artist and owner of all rights sign. Here you should check after a rejection in your provider account whether you will be asked for

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

very nice work, I think!

Have a look at the explanations for the different reasons for refusal here and check your pictures, titles and keywords in this case:

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

First, signatures in the image are not allowed and lead to rejection due to non-compliance. A property release is usually required for such drawings, in which you as artist and owner of all rights sign. Here you should check after a rejection in your provider account whether you will be asked for submission.

For rejections due to noise and artifacts the compression rate when saving as jpg seems to be too high due to your sample images, which creates compression artifacts. Possibly the opacity of the strokes in the creation of the drawing could also play a role here.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very nice work! Your signature on the picture is reason enough for rejection. You need to study the guidelines carefully and be sure to search each offering for any non-compliance and errors. A buyer might be able to darken the lighter lines but would be better if you do it before sending to Adobe. Many good wishes. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I completely forgot about the signature.

I will remove the signature, but there is nothing I can do with the lines, darkening the lines would completely ruin the drawing.

Thank you! I will remove signature and submit again.

Cheers,

Marina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines