Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo critique

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_6057.JPG

This is my first post in this forum. The above photo was rejected sighting 'Intellectual Property Refusal' as the reason. Any insights on what that means? Screenshot of the rejection message attached below -

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 9.46.04 PM.png

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

I don't think that the lighthouse is the cause. My first guess would go for the clothing and especially a small logo somewhere. As the picture does not show enough detail, I could only guess that there is a mark on the belt of the backpack.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it's probably because of the lighthouse, as it is part of the photo rather than part of the landscape, so you would probably need a release for the lighthouse.

Bear in mind that Adobe Stock is for commercial purposes and the lighthouse is property, so permission would be needed to use its imagery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that the lighthouse is the cause. My first guess would go for the clothing and especially a small logo somewhere. As the picture does not show enough detail, I could only guess that there is a mark on the belt of the backpack.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that. There was indeed small logos on the sun glasses and the backpack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

photo editing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines