• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo of Baha'i Temple Rejected

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photo, the first I have ever submitted, was rejected by Adobe Stock. I am seeking feedback on how the photo can be improved. Thanks, DaveDJI_0002-2000.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When images are rejected, Adobe gives a one-sentence reason. What was the reason they rejected it? My guess is that there are people in the shot and you don't have a model release. If you tell us the reason they gave, we can know for sure. If it is the people, they look like they're fairly easy to remove. Only one or two tricky areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection."

That was the only reply I received. They accepted a short video of the Baha'i Temple, so it must not be restricted image. I will remove the people and resubmit. Thanks, Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

White balance a little off? Seems a little on the red side, especially in the concrete. It's a nice shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks great to me, it is easier to criticize than to create !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it would need a property release. It is probably a restricted image. That's my guess!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines