• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected as blurred when focus is on the Mic

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a common style of photo for Public Speaking Blogs etc, Mic with blurred background. Curious why this would be rejected.Mic from Gig Large.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

I would think the focus is too shallow: the back of the microphone and the stand are blurred as well which does not look good overall.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think the focus is too shallow: the back of the microphone and the stand are blurred as well which does not look good overall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree with the above comment. Also, I think the background/foreground has too many bright points and even though the background is blurred, it is a bit busy. So, there could be other issues as well, the focus being the main one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines