Copied

homefun.jpgeverglades.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Hello,

• The pictures are a dark so underexposed.
  • The first mage is too yellow and green. so you need to alter the white balance and maybe add a bit more contrast.
  • The second image, the white balance also needs to be changed a bit - it is a bit too cold - too blue, so you need to add more warmth - add a bit more yellow, and I think more contrast as well.
  • The composition isn't so good as well. I think in the first image you need more room around the jar - the circle is too squashed!
  • The second i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Hi, perhaps too dark in general

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, both pictures are fine. I guess the reviewer would appreciate more light in both of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

• The pictures are a dark so underexposed.
  • The first mage is too yellow and green. so you need to alter the white balance and maybe add a bit more contrast.
  • The second image, the white balance also needs to be changed a bit - it is a bit too cold - too blue, so you need to add more warmth - add a bit more yellow, and I think more contrast as well.
  • The composition isn't so good as well. I think in the first image you need more room around the jar - the circle is too squashed!
  • The second image - well, what does it show?
  • Did you add vignetting in the second image? The corners are dark. Not such a good idea for stock images.
  • Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos.
    https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, perhaps too dark in general

Cheers

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines