• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected by Technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community, please advise what technicl issues can be reason of rejection). Any critic appreciated!IMG_8625-1.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear AlexMTVV,

The Community has listened to you.

Please find attached some non-technical notes I have made.

Apologies in advance for handwriting on your work, I found it quicker and was with the sole purpose of providing some help beyond the "plain" rejection legend we all might have get once or more in our work. Photos are assumed to be yours. NO plagiarism intentions of any kind at all are pretended from my part. I hope this contribution helps to cover one part of that "big void" of multiple possible rejection reasons.

I am not an Adobe employee nor anybody to convince you about anything, I am just a volunteering dude trying to help people blowing off some steam when their work is rejected.

In other words, trying to provide an "out of the box" perspective. My contribution is with good intentions only and hopefully will produce at least one smile.

For more formal and professional comments listen to the guys that clearly know what they are talking about.

Keep shooting, learning, observing, and specially, having fun!

Cheers,

Vences

PS. Maybe is a little over-exposed too

3D2DAC63-EEDE-411D-9145-308DCEFAE5FA.jpeg

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Vences, 

Really really big thanks to you! Actually I even didn't expect such feedback!) All advises I'll try to use! But really, you made bigger work to comment this photo than I to shot it! Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think in this shot the white balance is a little off. It is a bit too yellow -warm, so you need to bring down the colour temperature a bit. 

Composition could also be improved. The sunglasses are too near the top of the picture. It doesn't give any room for cropping if need be.

Be careful of any markings like Made in Italy and the CE logo.

The shadow in the top corner is also distracting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

There are a number of technical issues with your file. They are as follows:

There is chromatic aberration. There is a line of color spots on the edge of the handle that should not be there. The loss of details as a result of the bright light at the top of the arm, might be a problem also.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1596551388684.png

The bright spots on the lens might also be a problem

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1596551534197.png

Again loss of details as a result of bright light, and the line of color spot at the top of the arm

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1596551632445.png

Loss of details along the side of the arm. Look closely at the arm and you will notice the color is not smooth.

jacquelingphoto2017_3-1596551747152.png

As is already highlight by Ricky, there is also an intellectual property violation issue on the top arm.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear JG, 

Thank you very much for professional and straight review! It'll be very useful for me in future work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines