Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected due to technical problems

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I´m an absolutely newbie as an stock photographer and I have some problems with the quality of my pictures. Every picture was reject because of technical problems... I know as a hobby photographer my chances are very low but I want to try it.

It would be very nice if you can keep an eye on my pictures and to give me a honest feedback here.  Also maybe some advises for the future would be great 😉

Thank you very much!!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Abambo_0-1610463697351.png

Cuddling: there is missing detail in the fur, because that part is overexposed.

Abambo_1-1610463807982.png

Watching: same, but in addition, the face needs to be sharp. Portrait shoots need the eyes to be crisp sharp. The face is also missing contrast.

Abambo_2-1610463938875.png

Same for the wolf.

Abambo_3-1610464183605.png

This image is quite small and we will have some difficulty to asses the quality. But I fear that the picture is not sharp. In addition, it could get a little push.

Look at your pictures at 100% and/or 200% for optical defects. Try to equilibrate th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo_0-1610463697351.png

Cuddling: there is missing detail in the fur, because that part is overexposed.

Abambo_1-1610463807982.png

Watching: same, but in addition, the face needs to be sharp. Portrait shoots need the eyes to be crisp sharp. The face is also missing contrast.

Abambo_2-1610463938875.png

Same for the wolf.

Abambo_3-1610464183605.png

This image is quite small and we will have some difficulty to asses the quality. But I fear that the picture is not sharp. In addition, it could get a little push.

Look at your pictures at 100% and/or 200% for optical defects. Try to equilibrate the exposure to get a correct histogram. Pay attention to the picture composition. Your chances are quite good if you deliver quality pictures. Many of the contributors are not doing this professionally. At least they did not start as stock photographers.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for you feedback. It helped me a lot 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CN Stockmedias ,

In addition to what is said, your photos are too cool. You need to add more warmth. That will will reduce the blue cast and highlight the sun. 

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1610473144135.png

There are signs of chromatic aberrations in the face of this animal.

You will need to zoom to between 100 and 200% to search for issues on your files.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. This helped me a lot and now it´s going so much better 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CN Stockmedias ,

Thank you for the update. Keep improving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines