Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo rejected for technical errors

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

why was my photo rejected for technical errors/ the recent questions tab is not specific1?

rodney harper

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will need to see the photo you had rejected before we can tell you what we think. Please post it. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe says my rejected photo has "too much" post production. Should I post the RAW file instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudio, Adobe accepts JPG files only. I suggest you go through the Stock Contributor Guide. See my above reply to Rodney's question for the link. Also look at these Do's and don'ts for selecting and editing photos for Adobe Stock . For specific critique of you photo, upload it to the Stock Contributor Critique . I am hoping this was helpful.

Best wishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Claudio,

We still need to see the photo that was rejected to comment on the problem but perhaps you should know that any sort of filters, layers of colors and textures and other post-production work can create a less than a clean product.  Yes, an original photo in a jpeg file of the scene might be resubmitted. Be sure to examine it for good lighting and look at the work at 100% magnification to see noise or blurring problems which will get a rejection too. Best regards. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if I should make a new topic or write here... I have also problem with "photo rejected for technical errors"

Below is my photo. Any ideas what is wrong:

16s.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Nice pigeon photo - post-production in this photo probably refers to the sharp cutout look. No natural feathering edges here. Also, can you get rid of the identification band on the leg? If you go back to the original and do not cut out into the feathers it might be more useful to a buyer. you may resubmit after corrections. I hope you will take jacquelingphoto2017 suggestions to review the Stock Contributor Guide. Keep a copy handy and refer to it often.  Kind regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2018 Jul 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I tend to agree with Joan, that your picture has cutout look. You do have rather sharp angular edges around the feet:

16scrop.jpg

So, this doesn't really give a natural look, so maybe the reviewers were thinking of this.

I personally can't really see any other reasons apart from this one.
Oh, maybe just a bit too sharp as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some guidelines that Adobe has in place for contributors to follow. The guidelines are documented in a PDF file at tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle . Just click/tap on "Adobe Stock Contributor Guide", then tap on the link. It is important to read the entire document, however to address your question you may take special note of the topic, "Put your best content on the map". Also you'll find the relevant topics at tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle  useful. We could have been more specific if you had uploaded one of the affected images to the Contributors Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_4990.jpg

Good evening, this image was rejected because of intellectual property infringement. The problem will be the car that appeared in the foreground? Despite being a Land Rover I reported the keyword Jeep. Can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Yes, the rejection has many reasons. I can see the vehicle plate numbers on the LandRover (not a Jeep) -- the name on the spare tire cover -- the name of the tires -- and the Camping World gear on the top.  A few more I will let you find. SO, smudge them our carefully and maybe it will pass the intellectual property infringement problems. Check this photo under 100 magnification and you might find more. Best regards. Oh, it is an interesting photo and a wonderful sky. Regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines