Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected please help

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear friends,

I am a fresh photographer and i tryed to upload this picture to Adobe Stock, unfortunatelly the picture has been rejected and i do not have any ideea why. Please help me to understand and maybe some advice if it is possible for the future, i must mention that i do not apply any adjustments to the pictures before uploading.

Many thanks!

Mocrean

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rejection is a part of the process. Each image is reviewed by our moderation team to ensure there are no intellectual property violations and that the quality standards we have in place are met. You can read more information about the review process here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/review.u...

I wish you the best of luck with your future submissions!

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear Mat,

Thank you for the help.

I wish you only the best!

Mocrean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Firstly if you want some help in understanding why, include the rejection reason. (A rejection reason is always given.) It can be artifacts, image quality, out of focus, etc.

For your image, I would suggest you have focus problems. There is no 'subject' and nothing really is in focus.

Also, sunset pictures are dime a dozen on Adobe Stock, so it should have the 'wow factor'. Yours, unfortunately, does not.

You should shoot in raw rather than JPEG, as this gives you a lot more room when post-processing. Some post-processing is usually needed in an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mocrean,

You have a beautiful abstract except for some issue with the quality of the image. Because you did no post processing, your image has excessive noise. Also there are color fringing in the lighted areas. Also as highlighted before, it is out of focus. In addition there is the issue of underexposure, hence details is lost. To look for noise, and artifacts you need to zoom in at between 100 and 200%. The edges of you images should be sharp at 100% magnification. In addition your images should have details, I could observe also that there was not sufficient depth of field set for this image.

Post processing to correct error/issues is allowed.

Rejection reason is posted on your contributor page under the menu "Rejected". Thumnail of all rejected files and reasons for rejections are posted there.

I hope this helps

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post processing to correct error/issues is allowed.

Just to say: virtually all my pictures have processing to some extend. I do not remember uploading a picture without...

A lot of people are thinking that unprocessed pictures are better, but they forget that even if they do not touch-up the picture, the in-camera-processing takes a lot of decisions for the user.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines