Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected: Technical issues

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community!

The photo rejected on 'technical issues' , could you please provide your opinio about the problem and how to improve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Your image is a little cool looking, so you could add some warmth to it. Also the image is underexposed, the foreground is too dark, so you have to add more exposure. You could also add a gradient filter to the foreground to add a bit more light.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Ricky. You were exposing for the sun which causes everything including the main subject the seals to be underexposed by a couple of stops. In my opinion, this would have been better if you bracketed your exposure then combined in post. If you shot this in RAW, you may be able to drag the shadow slider up to increase exposure on the seals but I think it may be too much. 

Also, it's hard to say but at first glance it appears the seals are out of focus a bit. 

Cool scene though, I'll bet that made for a memorable evening for you. 

Better luck next time. 

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all very much, the infomation you provided are very helpful, I learn a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines