don´t know why. ???

_13B0268_70.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photo rejected - technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don´t know why. ???

_13B0268_70.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bernhard,

did you have a look there, where Adobe explains why "rejected"? >>> Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock >>> and >>> Contact Us ...

Hans-Günter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0
Advisor ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

While the photo has good form an interesting subject, it is much too dark. Did you use an exposure that resulted in this dark photograph or did you use a filter process and deliberately make it a near nighttime picture? Photos submitted to Adobe Stock should always be clean, clear and natural without much processing. Perhaps you can work on this photo and give it brightness using the Photoshop Exposure tool or Curves which allows a large variety of color and exposure adjustment. As suggested by hans-g you will know more about Adobe standards and don't forget to look at your work at least 100% magnification to see your mistakes better. You may resubmit this once you have corrected a few things. Best regards, JH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exposure was dark because i intetionally wanted the photo as it is. In reality it was nearly night. I didn´t use filters to darken it. There was not much processing. I took care that the dark parts are not too dark or black. I can brighten it a little bit in Raw and upload it again.  Best regards, Bernhard

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 2
ricky336 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bernard,

Technical issues can be white balance, contrast, saturation, chromatic aberration and composition.

So, the reviewers were thinking about some of these issues - hence technical reasons.

Therefore, I think you could adjust your white balance - make it a tad cooler - it is at dusk, a tad of tint and a little more contrast and perhaps crop out the edge of the haybale on the right of the picture.

The changes can be very subtle!

_13B0268_70.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Der Grund für die Ablehnung lautet: Technische Probleme

How can i contact you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0
Advisor ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You may reply here. Best regards JH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0