• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new in the world of photography, why my photo was rejected?

Notes:

1. The original file was 1024x768 dimensions so i used Photoshop CC to increase it from 72 resolution to 300, now the final file is 4267x3200 dimensions because i need more that 4MP, then export it in JPG format.

2. I passed the file using whatsapp to my pc.

3. I attach the final and original photo.IMG-20210406-WA0043.jpgIMG-20210406-WA0043.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

No way could a screen resolution image be used in a multimillion dollar advert. Do not increase pixel size. If the size is too small, the image can never be of commercial quality. This is like trying to turn chicken soup back into chicken.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021
quoteThis is like trying to turn chicken soup back into chicken.

=======

Or the egg 🙂

@Andres5ECA,

Read the Contributor Support User Guide carefully, starting with this:

Adobe Stock accepts photos shot with any camera—including a mobile device—if they meet our technical and legal requirements as well as our quality standards.

Technical requirements

• Submit images in JPEG format.
  • Use color space sRGB
  • Minimum image resolution: 4 MP (megapixels) 
  • Maximum image resolution: 100 MP (megapixels)
  • M

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way could a screen resolution image be used in a multimillion dollar advert. Do not increase pixel size. If the size is too small, the image can never be of commercial quality. This is like trying to turn chicken soup back into chicken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteThis is like trying to turn chicken soup back into chicken.

=======

Or the egg 🙂

@Andres5ECA,

Read the Contributor Support User Guide carefully, starting with this:

Adobe Stock accepts photos shot with any camera—including a mobile device—if they meet our technical and legal requirements as well as our quality standards.

Technical requirements

• Submit images in JPEG format.
  • Use color space sRGB
  • Minimum image resolution: 4 MP (megapixels) 
  • Maximum image resolution: 100 MP (megapixels)
  • Maximum file size: 45 MB (megabytes)
  • No watermarks or timestamps
  • DO NOT UPSAMPLE YOUR FILES; submit the maximum file size that your camera can produce.

Better luck with your next submission.  Next time, be sure to set your camera for High Res images. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also don't use Whatsapp to send high quality images, it damage quality. (This is not your problem here, but if you are serious about stock you need to use better tools).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How should i transfer images from one computer to another?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use anything that does not modify the original picture: a USB thumb drive for example, Dropbox, OneDrive, Creative Cloud... you have the choice.

Increasing the picture's resolution by upsampling does not increase the information content of the picture. There is no way that a lower resolution picture gets better by upsampling, even if software vendors are selling this as a solution.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To make sure it is completely clear: you need to use a different tool (such as DropBox). But nothing can help you make salable photos from 1024x768 originals. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines