• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo's Rejected: What do I need to fix to reupload them?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am new to this, and I assume something had to go wrong. Could someone go through some of these photo's to let me know what I did wrong, as to why they were not. 

• Size of image
  • Size of file
  • Picture itself:
    • To bright
    • Not bright enough
    • Copyrighted (I doubt since I took these myself and this is the wilderness of Alaska)
    • Color too extreme
    • I didn't do something properly (all of them I bet!)

Anyway, thank you for anytime you have taken to look and explain what I did wrong on these. I know its a hassle, but as someone who is new to this I really appreciate it. I want to make this a side job, and appreciate the fluidity it provides.

Some of these have been rejected, I know the rest are going to be rejected. I just have to go back and edit them.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe gave you a rejection reason. What was it? I'd guess technical issues, but guessing wrong would be wasting your time. Your possible problem list is very short, I have to say, and doesn't cover any of the things setting commercial photography apart...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was technical issues, you are correct. I'm trying to figure out what I do now. What needs to be changed. Thank you for your reply, and don't think your wasting my time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have time to download 6 images, sorry.

Examine images at 100-200% magnification.  The last image has depth-of field issues.  The foreground is out of focus.  And there's a noticeable green/blue cast that could use a touch of warmth. 

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thats sucky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also adjust crooked images.  Your horizon line always be straight, not sloped.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thank you, also I thats leaf. I forgot to tell you, but I've been editing the pictures. Working on them so it isn't too sloppy. I really aprreciate what you've said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultcl31rko3p59x ,

The perspective of the river need correcting. The river seem to be running on the the side and not affected by gravity. also you could increase exposure a bit. 

Second image is out of focus.

The third is nice, but is a bit under exposed.

The fourth is also nice but is also under exposed.

The fifth is a no go. It is over processed and looks artificial Your photographs must be looking natural. Customers will add whatever effect they want. By not adding effects, your photos have greater potential for multiple sales.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll go and work on those changes immediately, I feel really bad about the zoomed in mushroom one. I don't think I can do anything about it, but the other picture of it I can definelty fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines