Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photos are clear but when I submit to Adobe they show up blurry

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Not been doing this too long. I've had photos accepted by Shutterstock and even sold through them and I try to upload those same photos here and they show up as blurry/fuzzy looking. What might I be doing wrong? On Shutterstock, they look crisp.

Thanks,

Amy

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Hi amyele ,

If you are talking about the previews, they aren't really a quality criteria to judge your pictures. Generally speaking, the considerations of Shutterstock and Adobe Stock are similar. It may be that a picture being accepted by one gets refused by the other and vice versa, but 99% of your images that passed Shutterstock should pass also here.

Shutterstock is not as focused on Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock / Commercial appeal. I have pictures accepted there, that got refuse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amyele,

Sorry, we can't comment on your work. Please upload a photo to this space and we will reply. also, search and read information in the guidelines published for you to understand the rules and regulations. Go to this site. Best regards. JH

Quality standards

For your images to have commercial value, we expect them to be:

• Appropriately lit and exposed
  • Without visible noise or dust
  • Well-composed
  • Processed inconspicuously

For more information on what makes a quality image, see The review process and Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amyele ,

If you are talking about the previews, they aren't really a quality criteria to judge your pictures. Generally speaking, the considerations of Shutterstock and Adobe Stock are similar. It may be that a picture being accepted by one gets refused by the other and vice versa, but 99% of your images that passed Shutterstock should pass also here.

Shutterstock is not as focused on Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock / Commercial appeal. I have pictures accepted there, that got refused here (and for good reason I have to say...).

But most of the decisions are consent and acceptable on both sites. But as humans are doing the checking, sometimes there are difficult to understand decisions just because the moderator took the wrong refusal decision. I do not know how much time they have for the decision, but I suppose, it‘s not a lot per image.

But they have quite a suborn customer care service, where you can prove your case and still hit granite.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying. I just wondered if it was something I am doing wrong.

I submitted some photos of a butterfly. They were very clear and crisp, but

after uploading them to adobe they appeared very fuzzy and were turned down

for noise - if they were seeing what I was seeing on their site, then i

certainly understand why they declined to use them.

I'll just try again

Thanks again for responding

Amy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

post here, we will have a look into them.If they have been declined without merit, there are possibilities for appeal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines