• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos are in review for more than 5 days ! is there something wrong with my account??

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello people ! i have submitted my photos on adobe 5-6 days ago ... they are in review since then .I want to know ,how much time they will take to get it review or there is something wrong with account ? please answer !!

i m waiting

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

I checked your account and everything looks fine. Reviews may be a bit slower than normal right now due to the holiday season but they will be reviewed I can assure you. The average wait time is between 3-5 days though that can vary based on the number of files in the queue.

Thank you for your patience,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your first pictures?

Please allow for some more time due to the holydays.

If there is still a problem, you may contact support by using the « contact us » link ant the footer of the contributor web site.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and everything looks fine. Reviews may be a bit slower than normal right now due to the holiday season but they will be reviewed I can assure you. The average wait time is between 3-5 days though that can vary based on the number of files in the queue.

Thank you for your patience,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the reveiw process changed?  I have some photos in review for 10-13 days now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photos? Or AI Generative work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scan the other recent posts here in the forum and you will learn that the huge influx of Generative AI assets has caused a huge backlog and Moderation is taking a month or more. Did you submit photographs or Generstive AI?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. The review process has not changed. But currently the generative AI submitters are flooding the Illustrations queue. So if you submit there, you will experience a much longer waiting time. Indeed, we are expecting currently around 2 months of backlog. My last photos were accepted after 6 days.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines