• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos eligible for free collection

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have very less photos which are eligible for free collection. How much amount do I get if I nominate them for free collection?

Without having any idea of that, I am getting confused of whether to nominate them or not nominate them. Please help. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Hi @Photos And Graphe,

Adobe does not accept all nominated images into the FREE Collection.  Only accepted images will receive a one-time  royalty payment of USD $5 or 5 credits in your currency.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/upfront-royalty-payment-opportunity/td-p/12096539

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Photos And Graphe,

Adobe does not accept all nominated images into the FREE Collection.  Only accepted images will receive a one-time  royalty payment of USD $5 or 5 credits in your currency.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/upfront-royalty-payment-opportunity/td-p/12096539

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is their acceptance rate? Let's say I receive a mail for 500 eligible images and I nominate all of them. How many images are most likely to be accepted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience has been that ~15% were approved. Others have reported similarly low rates, but I've ever seen any reports of what the average acceptance rate is.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It won't be 500. They want a diverse free collection, without cannibalizing the subscriptions. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To nominate or not to nominate is your decision. It's Adobe's decision to accept the nominated pictures in the free collection. For those accepted, you get $5 for each accepted asset. They will stay in the free collection for one year, after that, the assets will be again available in your portfolio for licence sale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the process:

1. Before June 23rd you Nominate  your images from those that Adobe Stock has deemed to be eligible.

2. Adobe Stock Moderators will go through a selection process from all those images that are nominated.

3. The images that they select will be paid out at $5 each and moved to their Free Stock database.

4. You won't receive any further compensation from those selected images for one year, at which time they will be removed from the Free Stock database and moved back into your regular paid Portfolio.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to the collection should the slider be on Gray or blue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to the collection should the slider be on Gray or blue?

By @paulafrenchp

To nominate, click the slider, and it turns blue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have nominated some of my photos by clicking the slider. but when I refresh the page it again turns grey..plz help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The nomination is closed by now, and I think that the selection period is also over, at least for photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines