• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos from Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I process my photos in Lightroom and save to a folder which in turn i submitt to Adobe, however when i do it state it is not acceptable as there is too much noise or compression, any comments would be appreciated

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Firstly to give any concrete advice can you upload an example here of your rejected photo/s?

Secondly, you can upload to Adobe Stock directly through Lightroom in the Library Module under Publish Services. Are you using Lightroom Classic or Lightroom? There are two different versions now, so which version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom classic_M3A1481-2 (Large).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you get refusals it’s for sure not Lightroom’s fault. It’s either your picture from the start on or your editing or your export parameters. As for the export parameters, exporting to JPEG sRGB with the best quality level possible will create files at a very good level for any microstock site.

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you can upload directly to Adobe Stock through Lightroom. However, depending on your settings depends on the amount of compression and noise. You need to look at your  Export settings. You should save your images at 100% for Adobe Stock images at full resolution - hence it being easier to upload through Lightroom. 

It is hard to tell if there is noise or compression from your image at this resolution. Always view your images at 100% before submission.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out if i upload directly from Lightroom to Adobe stock it makes a world of difference.

I can take the exact photo which might have been compressed to much and calls for it to be low quality, into the the stock with no problems with the direct publish from lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To clarify, are you getting an immediate error message when you upload the file warning you the quality is too low? If so, this is automatic and is not so much a subjective process as the moderation process that happens after you submit the file and it's reviewed by humans. If you are getting that automatic error, there is something wrong with your file.

If however, you are uploading the file, then submitting it for review and receiving an "artificats" error message that is usually an indication of excessive noise, however it can be other artifacts as well. Based on the low rez file you uploaded here (that's not the exact file you're trying to upload right?) I'm seeing what appears to be sensor dust spots which can result in artifacts rejection. If you don't already own a rocket blower, now is the time to buy one!

-Mat Hayward

eagledust.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines