• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos rejected - feedback please

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had a number of photographs rejected for technical issues. Could I have some feedback please, so I can correct the issues? Some of the photos have been printed in A2 and sold as both prints and images. Thanks.

220_F_335182834_raIMMWFpvu4PV1qnHQWyE7WMNCC0u78b.jpg220_F_335198689_ChkFQfZOfyGUsbV6v3AY5kqUSGagL7DN.jpg220_F_335200180_GU5kVRZKbhm0lZqCGUcfToNk8XFsuK50.jpg220_F_335200587_uuk6ZQLz0mA7pArvpJh0VppypWZXZK5J.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First picture is underexposed, second may have artefacts as it is a HDR, third is bw and HDR, last is not sharp.

Adobe stock does not accept pictures that may cause trouble for the customers. Look at the pictures at 100% or 200% and evaluate the artefacts. Look at your histogram and if it indicates over or under exposed pictures correct the exposure. Do not convert to monochrome. Do not try to be to artistic.

As you previews are that small, I cannot give better advice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abambo.

Thanks for your feedback. My only point is that the final photograph is intended to be "not sharp". Its attraction is in its lack of sharpness.

However, if that's not what you guys are looking for, I take your point.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines