Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos were rejected due to NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am a beginner. This photo was rejected due to the NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE. What is a NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE ? and why this photo is a NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE?

Tribal-home.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the size in pixels? Did you submit it before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, The image size was 3000 X 4000. I did not upload it before. It is the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I cannot see anything obvious here

Non-compliant file

This reason means that your content doesn’t comply with our Contributor Agreement. Content may be non-compliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or image titles, or questionable, or defamatory content. Your file is also rejected as non-compliant if you receive a reminder to submit a model or property release, or resolve a problem with a release, and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue.

I should say it needs a property release, but the first time, Adobe would say so. We can't see your keywords or titles, maybe it is that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe didn't ask me for any property release. The title was "House on the mountain". I can't see what keywords were as it is not accepted. Maybe there was a problem. Thank you for explaining the non-compliant image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines