• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture of a famous landmark/building as part of a cityscape

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several pictures of famous buildings as part of a cityscape. For example the Space Needle is in the foreground while the rest of the city and surrounding area is in the background.

Do I need a release for this?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

The first and third images are fine for IP regarding the Space Needle since it is simply a part of the overall city scape. The general quality of those images aren't super high however so my prediction is they will be rejected regardless. No matter what, don't add "Space Needle" to the title of the image or the keywords as that will result in an IP rejection.

The middle shot is the best in quality in my opinion however the Space Needle is more prominent, that paired with the Seahawks colors on t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's hard to tell if the picture needs a release - because i can't see it.

But according to your description, this should be possible without release.

You can find a small overview of sights desires need a release under THIS LINK (Architecture - scroll to: "Space Needle")

Best regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are a few examples of what I am asking about.

DSCN4806.JPGGreen Needle.JPGIMG_0079.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first and third images are fine for IP regarding the Space Needle since it is simply a part of the overall city scape. The general quality of those images aren't super high however so my prediction is they will be rejected regardless. No matter what, don't add "Space Needle" to the title of the image or the keywords as that will result in an IP rejection.

The middle shot is the best in quality in my opinion however the Space Needle is more prominent, that paired with the Seahawks colors on the Space Needle and the KeyArena logo being clearly visible I don't think it will be approved due to IP reasons.

Good luck!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines