• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture rejected due to technical issues - Help!!!

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

My picture was rejected due to technical issues.

As I am new here, please, can you help me to improve my skills.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

You have IP that will need a release, many different release that you will probably never be able to supply, but they did not get as far as that. What is the picture trying to say? Where should be look? What would you advertise using this picture? The composition is unbalanced too, for example, there are crates in the foreground but not complete. And, if this is the picture you submitted, there is very little detail when zoomed in, did you use professional-level equipment or just a phone? Have y

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have IP that will need a release, many different release that you will probably never be able to supply, but they did not get as far as that. What is the picture trying to say? Where should be look? What would you advertise using this picture? The composition is unbalanced too, for example, there are crates in the foreground but not complete. And, if this is the picture you submitted, there is very little detail when zoomed in, did you use professional-level equipment or just a phone? Have you done courses or professional study in photography? If we know where you are we can help you find the direction to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your help.

It was really helpful.

I used a Canon 200D with the basic lens (18-55mm). I´ve never done courses before. I from Brazil, but actually living in Budapest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like @Test Screen Name said, all of the names have to be removed. Also the bird should be removed. Worse than anything though, you have artifacts around the structures. This could be through JPEG compression. View at 100% or more and you can see them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are too many IP problems.

image.png

Technically, the picture quality is not good enough for digital or print commercial use. 

Too many artifacts.  And IMO, the image is crooked.

Adobe Stock customers expect highest visual and technical quality.  See links below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines