• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please guide me on "what "technical issues" would be there on the images I uploaded?"

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

upload 3.jpg

I am not able to understand , what "technical issues" would be there for this image. Any help would be really appreciated.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Hy

Please look at your picture in 100% view.

out_of_focus.jpg

...are many blurred areas.  😞

See also under:

Stock Contributor User Guide > Review process > Quality and technical issues

Best regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technical issues can mean white balance - but I don't think this is major problem. However, you have shadow areas under the hair and by the face which are clipped - no detail in these areas. If you look at your histogram and have clipping showing, you will see this - e.g. in Lightroom. Or, if you use camera raw filter in Photoshop. This could be a problem. The eyes also don't seem to be very sharp and you would definitely want them sharp!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a few more concerns, the background is a mess. Yes, I know it speaks to the school setting but let the buyer decide that. Did you send a model release with it? One eye, on the left, is not sharp. Sometimes I have a lace pattern in the foreground as the dress is in this one and for some reason, it gets rejected. So, overall not quite up to Adobe standard. Best regards,JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hy

Please look at your picture in 100% view.

out_of_focus.jpg

...are many blurred areas.  😞

See also under:

Stock Contributor User Guide > Review process > Quality and technical issues

Best regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines