• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help to explain following "similar image" rejections

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some confusions over the reasons that some of my photos got rejected. Hopefully I can learn some insights from your expertise with Adobe Stock

1) "SIMILAR IMAGE" rejection

the (left) portrait orientation got rejected

the (right) portrait orientation got rejected

2) "ARTIFACTS PROBLEM" rejection

bellow are a series from 100% view crop. I tried to crop at the color gradation so you can have better judgement

Crops above are from a series of shots that has the same ISO and lightings. below is a crop from the approved image (the landscape orientation in 'similar reason" above).

I sincerely appreciate for any help and feedback. Many thanks in advance - Joe@

MatHayward​

Szalam​

Amy_Wong​

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Adobe has the best information for you in the tutorials and the reasons for each classification rejections. Search, read and compare your photos with those in Adobe stock. Think about a market that would buy the photos you upload. Good luck JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has the best information for you in the tutorials and the reasons for each classification rejections. Search, read and compare your photos with those in Adobe stock. Think about a market that would buy the photos you upload. Good luck JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines