Posting Images from my Real Estate Work

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do a good deal of real estate photography and I'm considering sending out some of my better real estate photographs to Adobe Stock. Here are some questions:

1.  Has anyone here sent RE images to a Adobe Stock? Do they have any value as stock?

2.  Will a property release from the current owner still be good after the property is sold?

3.  Can a real estate agent sign a release for the owner?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have quite interesting questions some going into the legal advice. I will not provide legal advice, but I can share my thoughts:

1.  Has anyone here sent RE images to a Adobe Stock? Do they have any value as stock?

Yes, why not?

2.  Will a property release from the current owner still be good after the property is sold?

The property release is giving you the authorisation to publish the pictures. If at the time of the signature the current owner signs that release it is binding the parties. Any successor needs to honour the predecessor's engagements. So I suppose it's still valid until revoked.

3.  Can a real estate agent sign a release for the owner?

No. Only if the RE agent has been given power of authority by the owner explicitly for this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines