bonjour Pourquoi que j'ai un problème d'artefacts sur cette photo là ? Merci 

_DSC0254 f.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

I've looked at the specs of your Nikon z6, it's fine. The reason for artefacts, is probably due to your high ISO of 10000 -according to your metadata of the photo. You have noise in the sky which is noticeable when zoomed in.

The shadow area needs to be lightened up a bit, as well the converging lines should be fixed to a degree. White balance also needs to be changed, and some noise reduction. I don't think it is worth resubmitting, but to give you an idea of what you can do here is an example:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see noise in the sky area and excessive processing with the walls. The excessive processing is probably due to a picture taken with a phone or a small sensor camera. That processing makes that the wall structure looks washed out if inspected at 100%.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour est ce que le problème des murs peuvent être a cause du poste traiment de mon nikon z 6 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Non, le Z6 devrait être parfait. Mais comme Ricky dit, ISO 10 000 est le problème. 

Mais plusieurs choses:

• Ton image a été pris à 1/500s, mais pris par la main, tu peux facilement descendre à 1/100 voire même si tu est bon à 1/20. En conséquence tu peut baisser l'ISO en fonction. 
  • Shoot en RAW et fait le finissage à l'ordinateur.

La photo est perdue pour Adobe stock mais elle peut quand même encore servir pour ton plaisir privé.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked at the specs of your Nikon z6, it's fine. The reason for artefacts, is probably due to your high ISO of 10000 -according to your metadata of the photo. You have noise in the sky which is noticeable when zoomed in.

The shadow area needs to be lightened up a bit, as well the converging lines should be fixed to a degree. White balance also needs to be changed, and some noise reduction. I don't think it is worth resubmitting, but to give you an idea of what you can do here is an example:

_DSC0254 fexample.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines