Previously published photos and myportfolio

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Before participating as a contributor to adobe stock I would like to ask two questions:

1) Is it possible to upload to adobe stock some of my photos that were previously published to social networks e.g. Flickr and in a book?

2) Can I sell photos to adobe stock and publish them as well in adobe myportfolio.com?

Regards,

1.) Yes

2.) Yes

We do not require exclusivity on your content.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Previously published photos and myportfolio

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Before participating as a contributor to adobe stock I would like to ask two questions:

1) Is it possible to upload to adobe stock some of my photos that were previously published to social networks e.g. Flickr and in a book?

2) Can I sell photos to adobe stock and publish them as well in adobe myportfolio.com?

Regards,

1.) Yes

2.) Yes

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.) Yes

2.) Yes

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2016 2
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2016 0