• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with file size

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an image in Photoshop using the 3D feature. I saved it as a JPG and the file size is 13,988 KB.

When I try to upload to Adobe Stock, I get the following message:

couldn't be uploaded because its resolution is too large. Image must be at most 100 MP.

The message is clearly mistaken. What do I need to do to upload the file?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

barbafrenzie  wrote

I created an image in Photoshop using the 3D feature. I saved it as a JPG and the file size is 13,988 KB.

couldn't be uploaded because its resolution is too large. Image must be at most 100 MP.

File size is not exactly related to the picture size. The 100MP should be read 100 MEGA PIXEL. Current cameras can easily produce 40MP images, a Hasse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never encountered an issue where the system was wrong in interpreting the size of a file. Please submit a ticket to support (click the contact us link at the bottom of the contributor portal) and attach a the file to your email for us to review.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'm new to this and appreciate the help. I've only uploaded a few files so far and all were accepted. I put one file into the wrong category. Can I change the category myself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your image (contributor) and click it . You can change the data when you hoover the data block and click the pencil:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Your explanation made it simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

barbafrenzie  wrote

File size is not exactly related to the picture size. The 100MP should be read 100 MEGA PIXEL. Current cameras can easily produce 40MP images, a Hasselblat can go to 400MP and when you do 3D images you are free to choose your image resolution. Generally 3D images can be nicely compressed. It may be possible.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Abambo -- you are absolutely correct. That was the problem. I've now successfully uploaded the file. Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines