Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with log-in to Adobe Stock Contributors

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm a Fotolia contributor (damark) and wanted to log in to Adobe Atock Contributors panel using my Adobe ID. Unfortunately I can't do that, because I've got a following message ". When I tried to submit I got a message " The selected account is already in use." I synced it earlier. And now there is no possibility to log-in. Please let me know what should I do to upload images using Adobe Stock Contributors.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Daniel

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Hi Daniel,

I have unsynced your Fotolia account from Adobe Stock. Please try again.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please submit a ticket via the contributor portal to support. From there we can assist with any necessary unsync from your Fotolia account.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat,

thank you for your answer, but unfortunately I can't submit the ticket, because I can't log-in to Adobe Stock Contributors portal. The problem is the same as I described above.
I would be very grateful If you can let me know how to do that.

Regards,

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

I have unsynced your Fotolia account from Adobe Stock. Please try again.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

Now it works.

Thank you very much,

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI MAT

I am one of Fotolia contributor that face the same problem. Could you check or unsync my account as well.

Account name: kritchanut

Thank a lot  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please submit a ticket via the contributor portal and describe the issue you are facing.

regards,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i cant loggin to adobe. am having  the same issue as the others.my fotolia user name is lostintimeline but itsays this account is already in use.i cant send a ticket to your support to address the issue, couse it wont let me

can you please unsync my accound too.? i had another sale today and i cant log in still since summer now to fill the tax form .thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are unable to log into the contributor portal you can submit a ticket to support using the email address contributor-support@adobe.com.

I do not want confidential account information posted in this public forum. All of these types of requests need to be made through the proper support channel.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to sumbit a ticket via the contributor portal??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Either like this: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

or do as Mat explains: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/problem-with-log-in-to-adobe-stock-con...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines