• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with minor relase

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using the attached minor release and Adobe has no problems in accepting it for an adult model. As soon as I use the release for minors, they are rejecting it.
I clearly states that the model is a minor and in this case that her mother singed it – address, phone number and e-mail included (but blocked from view).
I do not understand what is wrong on the release?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Hi @WernerJB,

1. You should be using this model release form. 

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/static/releases/model/Releases-en.293128c8f1ff86abb874b5f73b8c5094.pdf

2. It must be witnessed by a 4th party  -- someone other than you, the model or the model's parent/guardian.   

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry spelled "release" wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @WernerJB,

1. You should be using this model release form. 

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/static/releases/model/Releases-en.293128c8f1ff86abb874b5f73b8c50...

2. It must be witnessed by a 4th party  -- someone other than you, the model or the model's parent/guardian.   

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's realease is not an option when you are on location. And I need also releases for other agencys with no branding.

So the adult release does not need a witness but the minor release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, extra measures of protection are necessary when it comes to photographing children. A great thing, I hope you will agree!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe's release is not an option when you are on location. And I need also releases for other agencies with no branding.

============

@WernerJB,

This is NOT about branding, nor unique to Adobe or child models.  Getty Images and other stock houses use similar release forms.  And they all provide space for witness' signature.  And some also require the model's ID card as proof of legal age.

https://contributors.gettyimages.com/article_public.aspx?article_id=3069

Additionally, Getty Images have "special forms" for images shot inside France and Brazil, no doubt because of special regional laws there. 

So chalk this up to experience.  You learned something new and now you know what you didn't know before.  🙂

Best of luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines