• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema esposizione o soggetto in controluce!

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

posso capire che le immaggini non rientrano nei vostri canoni ,ma dire che ci sono problemi d esposizione , forse non ha capito chi di dovere che è un controluce voluto e localizzato per evidenziare l oggetto . Credo che sia normale che un gioco di luci crei zone più sottoesposte ma senza avere aree totalmente bruciate,per tanto non condivido propio questo giudizio dove si dice che è un problema d esposizione! IMG_5865.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

I think you'd better publish your request in English here, because translation tools work very poorly and your request can't be understood well. But...

I think, without taking into consideration of possible technical problems, if you generally ask yourself the question: which buyer might have an interest in buying this picture and how, and for what purpose could he use it commercially? To sell lemons? To separate a slice of lemon and integrate it into his picture? I don't think so...

I think it is

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you'd better publish your request in English here, because translation tools work very poorly and your request can't be understood well. But...

I think, without taking into consideration of possible technical problems, if you generally ask yourself the question: which buyer might have an interest in buying this picture and how, and for what purpose could he use it commercially? To sell lemons? To separate a slice of lemon and integrate it into his picture? I don't think so...

I think it is extremely important in the production of pictures for stock agencies to consider their usability in terms of quality and a useable message for the buyer.

It is absolutely not helpful to you as a supplier and beginner in the field of photography and stock market, from your personal view on photography to doubt unfair rejections by the agency. It also doesn't help you if your picture might be accepted and it doesn't sell at all. It is a waste of time and energy.

Your basic knowledge of photography, image design and the microstock business should first be put on a solid base and then there might be more acceptances by the agency and maybe some sales.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines