• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Property release for Angkor Wat, Cambodia

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a number of photos of the exterior of Angkor Wat I wish to upload to Adobe Stock. These are distant landscape shots but recognisably Angkor Wat. If I indicate the images include a recognisable property, I am required to submit a property release form. I am unable to obtain such a release. Adobe website advice suggests that monuments over 150 years old generally do not require a release and the Angkor Wat is both more than 150 years old and not on the restricted list. I note that there are many other images of Angkor Wat available on Adobe Stock - do these all have releases?

What should I do?

Mike

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

You said your photos are landscapes that include this structure. You do not show any hare so it's difficult to tell you exactly. I'd suggest you submit one including landscape and see the result.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Submit. All that can happen is that they get refused for a specific reason. Be sure that there are no recognizable people in the frames.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines