• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Property Release Question

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 40 Years ago my wife did glass work and bought a bunch of Chinese paper cuts to use in her work. There is very little information on them. The ones that do say anything on them usually say "Made in the Peoples Republic of China".  One says "CHINA NATIONAL LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS IMP. AND EXP. CORP". I would like to scan them into digital files and offer them on the Adobe Stock site. Will Adobe refuse them for Property Release Issues. I'd like to find out before I go through all the trouble of scanning and processing them.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

We would more than likely not be able to accept those images if that text is visible. I recommend you clone that out in Photoshop before submitting.

regards,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would more than likely not be able to accept those images if that text is visible. I recommend you clone that out in Photoshop before submitting.

regards,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went ahead and submitted several of them and got 8 or so accepted. A few were rejected for tech reasons. I prepared a few more and 5 were rejected for property release issues. I don't understand what is different between the rejected and accepted images. What do you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing them it's impossible to say. Post a couple of examples and we'll take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went back and looked over everything again. These are the file numbers. I'll have to export out jpgs if you want me to post the images.

These were rejected for property release issues 6 days ago.

These were rejected for Technical Issues 20 days ago.

These were accepted on Nov. 8 and 10

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a couple of images (not all of them) so anyone reading this thread can see in case the issue(s) apply to them.

Thanks,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some of the images.

These were accepted.

accept 1.jpgaccept 2.jpgaccept 3.jpg

These were rejected, or placed on hold, for property release.

reject 1.jpgreject 2.jpgreject 3.jpg

What do you think the reasoning was?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any idea why the first 3 images I showed above be accepted and included in my portfolio for sale and the second three images be put into the reminder area for a property release. I still can't figure out any difference in the images.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to keep bringing this up, but I would like some kind of answer. I have lots of these paper cuts and would like to know if I can post more to Stock. There is no text on any of the images. I've posted several of the accepted and rejected images. If they should truly be rejected I'd like to remove the ones on the site to remove any problems they could give me. If they are OK, I'd like to be able to post more to give my portfolio a different type of image to offer.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The moderation team is fairly large and it's likely that it was different reviewers checking these files. The files that were put in remind to complete mode asking for a property release were likely given that status to ensure the images weren't taken at an art gallery or some other type of art show in which the design is the intellectual property of someone else.

I recommend you complete a property release with you as a contributor and your wife signs as the property owner. I will be sure to share this thread with the moderation team in an effort to ensure more consistency in the review process.

Details on our legal requirements can be seen here: tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines