• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Qualifying For "Creative Cloud Photoshop" Bonus For A Year

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Bonus subscription to Creative Cloud Photoshop was activated after having submitted over 300 approved assets. That was initiated in June 2020. My next payment is due June 22, 2021.

I had subsequently submitted another 300 plus approved assets after June 2020. Would I qualify for another Bonus, effective June 22, 2021. I never received a Bonus Code for submitting over 300 approved assets in 2020, (after June 2020).

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Hi Roberto,

Sorry, but the rules changed in 2020. You should not have 300 accepted assets, but 150 sales for the reference period.

See here the details: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.ug.html#BonusProgram.  The 2020 rules were the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

You're welcome.

People can insist. Some are even claiming that the rules did not change from 2019 to 2020, but I can confirm that I read about this quite early in 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roberto,

Sorry, but the rules changed in 2020. You should not have 300 accepted assets, but 150 sales for the reference period.

See here the details: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.ug.....  The 2020 rules were the same.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo,

Thank you for your help. I see that some people are insistent on getting that Bonus, regardless of the new rules that Adobe has in place. Keep up the great work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

People can insist. Some are even claiming that the rules did not change from 2019 to 2020, but I can confirm that I read about this quite early in 2020.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines