• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question related to rejection: technical issues with Vector Images.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started out as a Fotolia contributor, and may need to update how I do things, but for a long time now I would have an illustration rejected, I'd re-export it, or occasionally copy and paste it into a fresh file and then the file would go through.

But more often lately I'm having illustrations rejected for technical reasons. All of my illustrations are created with shape vectors, I use the blob paint brush and I expand and convert everything to outlines. I then as required by Fotolia, save it as a EPS compatible with Illustrator 10, and save it as a jpeg with minimum 5000x3000 pixel measurements. I would then upload the illustrator, eps and jpeg files together in a zip folder.

I do the same thing every time, and yet every so often, a file will get rejected, I put the file aside to review later if it's been rejected more than once.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I could prepare or save my files that will ensure that my files aren't rejected for those reasons any more?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?